The purpose of our Social website is to connect men interested in the spirituality of St. Josemaria in order to support each other, provide resources of interest like books, talks, etc, and keep them informed about activities of interest at the local and global level.
- Empower young and adult men interested in leading a Christian life following the spirituality of St. Josemaria to connect with other men with similar interests and learn from each other by sharing their experience.
- Connect those who are close to each other geographically, but they may not be aware of it.
- Keep constituents informed about local and global spiritual activities -like recollections, circles, retreats, theology classes, etc- by providing a notification system tailored to their location, circumstances, and personal interests. Current mailing systems are becoming less effective, since people's email inboxes are often swamped by unsolicited or spam emails. This system allows for other tools (like Whatsapp) to notify its constituents about upcoming events.
- Inform constituents about other non-spiritual activities like family events, reading groups, fatherhood events, Family Enrichment opportunities, Father-son clubs, etc. Facilitate such activities by providing a platform to share experiences, ideas and materials.
- Provide a framework where current and future groups can blossom and foster personal contact among its members by increasing the mutual knowledge of each other. The platform provides tools for groups to share announcements, documents, photos, videos. Constituents have full control of how much information they want to share with other members and with those they accept as friends.